Interested in working for us? Check below for any current vacancies.
Calisthenics Coach – Sydney
Initially taking one Thursday evening class, with a view to adding more classes when available.
Sydney CBD – teaching at Observatory Hill Outdoor Gym
Part Time Contractor
Make a difference and guide students on their journey to reach their personal calisthenics goals when you join our team as a calisthenics coach. You will be part of a team that prides itself on creating an environment where people can change their lives and reach their potential with movement and calisthenics. Utilise your passion for human movement and calisthenics to instruct, motivate and inspire our students in a small group outdoor setting in the heart of Sydney’s CBD.
Why MP Calisthenics?
- In-house training.
- Flexible working hours.
- Outdoor environment, teaching in one of Sydney’s most iconic locations.
- Friendly, positive team; always looking to take our teaching and our own training to the next level.
- Free access to all our classes.
- Hourly rate plus commission based on leads and conversions.
- Instruct small group outdoor calisthenics classes, ensuring correct form is maintained.
- Take students through our calisthenics fundamentals curriculum, progressing when ready.
- Take prospects through a free strength and movement assessment, with a view to signing them up to our membership / personal training.
- Teach one-on-one upon request, creating a more personalised workout based on the students goals and current level.
- Opportunity to be involved with our online Facebook group and associated activities if interested.
- Extra work maybe available at some of our events such as the MPC Games.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Cert 3 and 4 and Fitness and Personal Training
- Current first aid certificate
- Public liability/ professional indemnity insurance
- Must be passionate about personal development and human movement
- Great communication skills
- Highly motivated with a passion to succeed
- Must be a permanent resident of Australia
- Calisthenics / movement teaching background
- Intermediate level of calisthenics fundamental movements
- Small group class teaching experience